Sunday, March 26, 2006



Our camera wasn't working last week, but luckily it works now! Here is The Diva in her soccer regalia. She LOVES playing soccer, and she seems to be fairly good at it.

She almost scored a goal in each of the two games she has played, and she has been thrilled that her team has won both games. Go Cheetahs!

I haven't finished her other wristwarmer. In fact, I haven't even started it. Instead, I made a wristwarmer for me. Now I have both twins to finish, BUT... I started the first Cedar Creek Sock from Blue Moon Fiber Art's Rockin' Sock Club. I love, love, love the Rainforest Juniper colorway. When I get a bit farther on the sock, I'll post a pic. (Of course, I'm sure LOTS of other socknitters have posted their progress on those lovely socks.)

Happy Sunday!
Deb in Atlanta

No comments: