Sunday, March 19, 2006
The Diva's wristwarmer in STR Scottish Highlands using Grumperina's Jaywalker pattern
When I first started using the Jaywalker pattern for socks for me, I found that this yarn pooled unattractively. (I should have taken a picture, but I didn't.) I decided to modify Grumperina's pattern a bit, and I ended up making the tube too slender. Therefore, I modified a bit more to create a wristwarmer that fits The Diva.
I'm working on a second wristwarmer/sock that should fit me. Once I iron out the proper modifications, I'll make the mates to our wristwarmers/socks. The Diva will need her second wristwarmer when we head to Europe at the end of the month!