Saturday, April 28, 2007

No Posting, But Lots of Knitting!

Greetings from Atlanta!

I have been a very busy girl these last several months. I started my new job in early September, and I've been going 100 mph ever since. I am an organizational strategy consultant, and I typically travel each week to work with my clients. As a result, I get a lot of knitting done while flying.

I remain infatuated with socks and sock yarn, and I've knit quite a few goodies during my hiatus from blogging. Unfortunately, I seem to have forgotten to take pictures of all of my goodies. I will strive to do so soon. Until then here is a taste of yarny goodness:



Pattern: Esther
Designer: Stephanie van der Linden
Source: Socken-Kreativ-Liste on Yahoo Groups
Yarn: Blue Moon Fiber Arts, Socks That Rock - Lightweight in Stonewash
Needles: 2 Addi Turbo Circulars in 2.5 mm (US 1)

I LOVE this pattern! Thank you, Stephanie, for sharing your exquisite pattern. The picture above does not show how truly beautiful this sock is.


Also, I knit LOTS and LOTS of bibs from the pattern in Ann & Kay's book. I have LOTS more to knit, too. Just in the last month, two friends have given birth to a total of three boys!!! My friend with the twins is doing 4 loads of laundry a day. Poor thing!!!

I wish all of you a happy day!

Cheers,
Deb in Atlanta

No comments: