Saturday, May 12, 2007

Slowly, but Surely

The hardscape crew has worked diligently over the last two weeks to create lovely, and structurally sound, walls and steps for our front yard. They have been able to use quite a bit of the stone from the previous wall, too!




As you can see, we still cannot walk up our driveway or enter/exit our house from the front. That created a dangerous situation for me on Tuesday morning at 5 a.m. (in the dark) when I was headed to the airport wearing high heels and carrying my suitcase and computer bag! Luckily, I successfully manuevered myself without getting a run in my hose or a chip in my shoes, but I wasn't very graceful. (Thank goodness, I was the only person out at that time of the morning!)

Unfortunately, I've not had much time for knitting. I have several works in progress, but I haven't yet snapped any photos of them. I'll try to do that tomorrow when we celebrate Mother's Day.

Have a lovely weekend!

Cheers,

Deb in Atlanta

No comments: